Howard Leight HL400™ Earplug Dispenser Refill, Laser Lite® (400 PR)
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 32dB
- Laser Lite ® earplugs
- Prefilled Canister of 400 earplugs each
- Canisters are reusable
- Refill canister only, dispenser sold separately
To ensure sufficient stock of suitable hearing protectors is available, Howard Leight offers pre-filled canisters of 400 earplugs to refill the dispenser.
Earplug dispensers offer a cost-effective solution to outfitting many workers with hearing protection, saving money while eliminating waste. The canisters are a level 7 blow-molded recyclable plastic, which can be recycled just like a water bottle, making it an economic benefit. To be more environmentally friendly, choose the zip top bag of earplugs, and refill your stock by reusing the canister.
REFILL & ASSEMBLY
- Step 1: Remove canister from dispenser case. Turn upside-down and them remove the empty canister lid. Swap out empty canister for a new prefilled canister.
- Step 2: Once the canisters are swapped out, snap canister lid back onto canister. You will hear a click sound to assure it is back in place.
- Step 3: Flip canister right side up and gently insert back into dispenser base. Arms of dispenser base will click when canister is properly inserted.
- Prefilled Canister of 400 prs each
- Canisters are reusable and are a level 7 blow-molded recyclable plastic
- Canister can be refilled using the zip top bags
- New flat top design of the canister allows you to place the canister upright for easy refilling with minimal waste
|Manufacturer Model Number