Wine Spot Removal
Wine spilled on carpet may come in different colors. White wine may show up as a tinge of brown on the carpet, whereas red wine is the most visible and can look red/black on carpet fiber. The presence of tannin dyes makes this a difficult spot to remove.
- Apply Matrix Release undiluted. Tamp and blot with a spotting brush and spotting towel.
- Apply Matrix Target Tannin Stain Remover undiluted. Tamp and blot with spotting brush and spotting towel.
- Apply Matrix Advanced Stain Remover mixed in equal parts of solutions A & B.
- Cover with a damp towel and apply an iron set at the lowest heat setting. Check the towel every 10-15 seconds for color transfer.
- Remove all loose soil from the area to be cleaned. Spray generously about 12 inches from the stained area.
- DO NOT SCRUB OR BLOT THE TREATED STAIN. Just spray and walk away.
- Allow area to dry. PROXI will gradually break down and remove the stain and remain active up to 3 days. Additional treatments of PROXI may be necessary in cases of severe staining.
- On deep pile carpets, work PROXI into the pile lightly with a clean rag or light brush. Do not scrub or blot.
Warning and Cautions: Always test material for colorfastness, follow label directions, and never mix product unless specified in the label directions. Each situation reacts differently and results may vary.
Matrix® Advanced Stain Remover
Starting at $21.95
Starting at $10.95
Matrix® Spot Out Spotter
Starting at $9.07
Matrix® Target Tannin Stain Remover
Starting at $12.81
PROXI Spray & Walk Away
Starting at $15.04