How to Remove Lotion from Carpet
Lotions are very oily substances. Care needs to be taken that all of the lotion is removed, otherwise, the area may brown.
- Apply Break Down POG to a spotting towel and then tamp and blot the spot. Caution: Do not over-saturate the carpet as Break Down can dissolve the latex backing.
- Repeat step 1 until no more transfer is observed.
- Apply Matrix Spot Out undiluted. Tamp and blot the area with a spotting towel and tamping brush.
- Apply Matrix Release undiluted. Tamp and blot with a spotting brush and spotting towel.
- Rinse the area thoroughly with water.
Warning: Always test material for colorfastness, follow label directions, and never mix product unless specified in the label directions.