Dry Air Typhoon® Three‑Speed Air Mover
The Typhoon offers a powerful 0.4 HP motor with 3 run speeds for all your drying challenges. Best of all, it only draws 3.0 amps! The two onboard GFCI outlets let you daisy chain multiple air movers, so you don't have to search for extra outlets. Just plug two fans into the Typhoon to eliminate the need for extension cords and power blocks.
- 3.0 amps; 0.4 HP
- 3-speed centrifugal air mover with onboard GFCI outlets
- Stackable for storage
- Can be adjusted to 3 positions
Viking PDS‑21 Pressurized Wall Drying System
While it may look like a traditional air mover, the PDS-21 is actually a self-contained wall cavity drying powerhouse that delivers hot air—up to 205°F—into difficult-to-dry areas, such as under sinks, behind cabinets, and under permanent furniture.
- Pressurized airflow
- 106 inches of vacuum
- 115V, 9.0 amps
- Onboard plug-off system
FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter
The MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter from FLIR is designed to instantly show professional contractors temperature differences in surface materials, allowing them to confirm the presence of moisture using penetrating or non-penetrating functions. Readings are compiled in a single, easy-to-read ice pallet.
- Free Shipping
- 80 x 60 resolution (4,800 pixels) IR image
- External pin probe measures 9 material groups
- Stores up to 1,000 photos
- Penetrating and pinless moisture measurement modes
Injectidry HP‑PLUS Wall and Ceiling Package
The HP-PLUS Wall and Ceiling Drying Package is the improved version of Injectidry's HP60i wall and ceiling package. This unit is quieter (less than 60 dB), more powerful, and easier to set up than the original.
- Under 12 amps—no matter the setup
- CUL and ETL listed
- Can be used with original HP60 attachment and hoses
- Easier set up; no pressure relief valve to worry about
Dri‑Eaz DriForce InterAir Drying System
Dry walls without damage! The Dri-Eaz DriForce InterAir Drying System dries almost anywhere: ceilings, behind cabinets, beneath built-ins, insulated walls, firewalls, & vinyl-covered walls. Can be used on positive or negative air pressure.
- Dry up to 90 linear feet of wall
- Averages just 3 amps
- Produces up to 38 inches of static pressure
- Fits in two convenient carrying cases
- Use with Rescue Mat for hardwood floor drying