Tramex Non‑Destructive Moisture Encounter Plus
- Free Shipping!
- Non-penetrating meter
- Three standard scales
- Analog readout
- 1.25-inch signal depth
The Moisture Encounter Plus is an upgraded version of the most popular, successful, non-destructive moisture meter on the market. It incorporates all of the features and benefits found in the original Moisture Encounter, including the following:
- Non-destructive moisture measurement of wood, plaster, drywall, block, brick, roofing, and most materials found in the building envelope, using three ranges of sensitivity.
- Deep-signal penetration to detect elevated moisture levels in covering materials, such as ceramic tile, drywall, carpet, vinyl flooring, VCT, floor laminates, wall coverings, roofing membranes, and coatings, yet you do not have to worry about damaging or puncturing materials being tested.
- Rubber electrode pads come into direct contact with material being tested to ensure better sensitivity and depth of signal penetration.
In addition, the New Moisture Encounter Plus makes moisture assessment and evaluation faster and more accurate by offering contractors the following enhancements:
- Deeper signal penetration (up to 1 1/4 inches) into tested materials
- Wide range of readings for wood (5% to 30% and 0 to 100) when compared to all other materials
- Large, clear, easy-to-read display gives accurate readings
- Hold function lets user freeze readings, a particularly useful feature when meter face is not visible
- Switchable ON/OFF audio warning tone
- Automatic power cut-off switches OFF when not in use
- Automatic default allows last user to see settings when switched on
- Brick roofing
|Warranty Information||1 year|
|Pinless Depth Range||1 1/4"|
|Pinless Scale||5% to 30% Wood, 1-100 Numerical Reference|