The FLIR MR160 is the only moisture meter with the power to show you where to measure the problem.
Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology powered by a FLIR Lepton® thermal imaging sensor, the MR160 helps you quickly see temperature patterns that point to potential hidden moisture, so you know right where to place the meter probe to capture accurate readings.
Identify and Verify Moisture Issues with One Tool
MR160 is your go-to troubleshooting tool right out of the box. You can identify cold spots with the built-in, 80×60-resolution thermal imager to locate areas of moisture.
You can verify the actual moisture level using the meter’s pin and pinless moisture measurement functionality. And you can capture thermal images and moisture readings on one screen, then generate reports with free FLIR Tools software.
Easily investigate insulation and moisture issues using MR160’s pinless technology or external pin probe for both non-destructive and contact measurements.
- Penetrating and non-penetrating functions with built-in ice pallet
- Ability to store 1,000 photos
- 4,800 pixels (Same as C2)
- Single laser pointer to center of image
- Stores images as bitmap files. FLIR tools will enable clients to then change and save as jpeg files.
NOTE: CAMERA WILL NOT DISPLAY ACTUAL TEMPERATURE ON SCREEN.