Water Spot Removal from Upholstery
Water rings or stains form a ring-shaped mineral deposit that can extend as far as the water allowed. On upholstery, water rings can be caused by a spill or by over-wetting in cleaning.
Directions – Basic Method 1:
- Mix small equal amounts of Chemspec Heavy Duty Soil Lifter and water. Apply this to the affected area with a clean white towel and blot.
- Mix small equal amounts of Chemspec Traffic Lane Cleaner and water. Apply this to the affected area with a clean white towel and blot.
- Clean the whole piece of furniture with Chemspec Powdered Cotton Upholstery Cleaner.
- Speed dry with air movers.
Directions for the “Wally Mist” Method:
- Mix 2 pints rubbing alcohol, 3 oz of Downey Fabric Softener, and 3 quarts of warm water in a trigger sprayer. Spray onto affected area and leave on. DO NOT EXTRACT.
Always test material for colorfastness, follow label directions, and never mix product unless specified in the label directions. Each situation reacts differently and results may vary.