KleenRite Dry Spotter VS
This highly effective spotter replaces VDS formulas and works wonders on removing paint, inks, and other difficult spots. KleenRite Dry Spotter VS can be applied before or after cleaning.
- Effectively removes paint, ink, and other difficult spots
- Evaporates quickly and completely leaving no residue
- pH: None
- Safe for any latex-backed fabrics
- Ready to use
Chemspec® Heavy Duty Soil Lifter with Biosolv®
Chemspec Heavy Duty Soil Lifter makes an effective pre-spray for upholstery, draperies, and carpet. Use it with either wet or dry cleaning methods. This one product can perform ALL textile pre-spraying needs.
- Effective upholstery pre-spray
- Loosens upholstery soils easily without scrubbing
- pH: 7.8–8.8
- Variable dilutions
Matrix® Tri‑Foam Shampoo
This highly concentrated shampoo is formulated with the proper pH and detergent properties to clean and brighten all types of carpet and upholstery. Don't risk damaging customers' furniture with the wrong formula!
- Ideal for dry foam or hand shampooing of upholstery
- Highly concentrated shampoo
- pH: 9.5
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Dilute 8–16 ounces per gallon of water
Armaly Brands ProPlus® 7"‑8" Natural Sea Wool Sponge
Combining excellent absorbency and durability with extreme softness, these Wool Sea Sponges are the ultimate choice when tasked with cleaning delicate upholstery or silks. All-natural and 100% biodegradable, these sponges provide excellent foam control and inhibit bacterial growth.
- Ideal for cleaning delicate surfaces and fabrics
- Soft, durable, highly absorbent
- All-natural, 100% biodegradable
- Naturally inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Size, shape, and color may vary
Brass Upholstery Brush
This traditional velvet brush is made with brass bristles set into a maple block. The handle design allows for "off-to-the-side" brushing action that provides quick and easy “fluffing” of velvets after cleaning.
- Stands and separates velvet weaves
- Prevent velvets from drying stiff
- Fluff velvets after cleaning
The velvet brush is indispensable for finishing velvets after wet cleaning. It features unique fine-combed anodized aluminum bristles that prevent the fabric from drying stiff. This brush helps restore the velvet's soft texture and plush appearance. Measures 5" x 2".
- Wood block with fine-combed anodized aluminum bristles
- Prevents velvet from drying stiff
- Measures 5" x 2"