Cimex Cyclone 19" with Pad Drivers
Designed for a fast finish, the 19" Cimex Cyclone vanquishes the competition in a single pass, cleaning 2,500–4,000 square feet of carpet an hour. Job speed is enhanced by direct-to-pad solution administration—no spraying necessary!
- Cleans 2,500–4,000 square feet of carpet an hour!
- Direct-to-pad solution administration—no spraying
- Floating cleaning heads provide effective agitation
- Reversing cleaning action extends life of brushes and pads
- The most labor-efficient machine on the market
Sanitaire TRADITION™ QuietClean® SC889B Upright Vacuum
Cleaning performance should be seen and not heard. Developed for a growing trend toward quietly working longer hours, the TRADITION QuietClean SC889 is CRI approved and meets all equipment requirements set by LEED guidelines.
- 12-inch cleaning path
- CRI Silver seal of approval; LEED compliant
- 6.5-amp dual motor; 69 dBA
- 6.1-quart dust bag
- 50-foot power cord
Matrix® Double Strength Encapsulant Plus
Matrix Double Strength Encapsulant Plus features a new and improved formula that attacks all soils commonly found in carpeting. Its unique formula emulsifies them and then, using the latest technology, encapsulates the soil for easy removal.
- Emulsifies and encapsulates soil for easy removal
- Safe on wool and upholstery
- pH: 8.5
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Dilute 4 ounces per gallon of hot water