Bat Guano Removal
Guano is another term for bat dung or bat feces. Bat guano carries fungal spores that cause Histoplasmosis, which can be fatal to humans. Histoplasmosis is caused by breathing in fecal dust matter. Bat guano must be handled similar to asbestos since the threat of disease is great. Be sure to have employees fully protected by wearing Tyvek suits, boots, full face respirators or partial respirators with goggles, hard hats, and rubber gloves with cloth work gloves over them (this makes it easier to work with tools).
- Wet down the affected area with Microban X-590 using a Flex-A-Lite ULV (Ultra Low Volume) Fogger starting on the fine mist setting and moving to course fog. This initial fogging will kill anything that may be flying around that could bite technicians.
- Open a window or vent the attic for negative air pressure. It is important to draw air to the outside and not back inside the structure.
- Contact spray Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate (lemon fragrance) diluted at 16 oz per gallon of water.
- To remove guano, have one employee spray the affected area with Microban Germicidal Cleaner while another employee shovels the guano into double plastic bags.
- Contact your local landfill to make sure they will take the guano.
- Clean the area with Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate.
- Apply Unsmoke Unsoot #1 with Micropel. Dilute Unsoot #1 with 4 parts water and spray all surfaces using the Blastmaster fogger.
Warning and Cautions:
Always test material for colorfastness, follow label directions, and never mix product unless specified in the label directions. Each situation reacts differently and results may vary.
MediClean X-590 replaces Microban X-580. This ready-to-use disinfectant kills gram negative bacteria as well as insect pests, such as roaches, lice, bedbugs, and more. EPA registered for spray applications, MediClean X-590 is suitable for use on furniture, mattresses, and carpet.
- Water-based bactericide, fungicide, deodorant, insecticide
- Formerly Microban X-580
- pH: 6.5–7.5
- For use on furniture, mattresses, and carpet
- Ready to use
Flex‑A‑Lite 2600 ULV (Ultra Low Volume) Fogger
The Flex-A-Lite is simply the most rugged ULV fogger available. Great for applying deodorizers, disinfectants, and duct sealers.
- Adjustable Mist ULV Fogger
- Nozzle mounted on 36" hose
- Sprays up to 25 feet!
- 1.5-gallon tank
3M™ 2097 P100 Filter with Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief
Looking for high-quality respiratory protection in environments containing certain oil- and non-oil-based particles? These 2097 P100 filters from 3M are recommended for nuisance-level organic vapor relief and for ozone protection up to 10X OSHA PEL. They are NIOSH approved for use in these areas.
- Ideal for mold, fire remediation, and water restoration
- P100 particulate filter
- Nuisance level organic vapor relief
- Contains no fiberglass
- For use with 3M™ 5000, 6000, 7000, and 7500 series masks
ea Econ Tank Sprayer‑2GalThe Economy Tank Sprayer is an economical sprayer with an adjustable cone jet for use when only mild, water-based chemicals are to be used. This sprayer is ideal for carpet protectors, deodorants, and some traffic lane cleaners (pre-sprays).
- 2-gallon capacity
- Adjustable spray nozzle
- Not for use with solvents
pr Leather Gloves
Heavy-duty leather gloves are important during rough work to protect hands and prevent puncture wounds. These gloves feature a rubberized cuff for added durability.
- Heavy-duty leather
- Protects hands during rough work
- Rubberized cuff reinforced for durability
North A79 Safety Hard Hat
This high-density polyethylene hard hat features a 4-point suspension system made from comfortable nylon. It is ideal for inspection and work in hazardous areas and protects from falling and flying materials. This hard hat also provides excellent side impact resistance. Rain trough and sweatband included.
- Adjusts from sizes 6 1/2 to 8 1/2
- 4-point nylon suspension system
- Rain trough and sweatband included
3M™ 6000 Series Full Face Respirator
The full face 6000 Series Respirator from 3M helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the permissible exposure limit (PEL) when properly fitted and used with approved 3M cartridges and filters.
- Low maintenance
- Numerous cartridge/filter options
- Filters and cartridges sold separately
- NIOSH approved
KleenGuard A40 Liquid & Particle Protection Coveralls (25 PK)
Get extreme particle barrier protection from non-hazardous liquids. KleenGuard is made from a breathable, micro-porous film laminate and is an excellent replacement for Tyvek. KleenGuard coveralls incorporate a spunbound non-woven texture for more protection.
- Zipper front closure
- Attached hood and boots
- Elastic wrists and ankles
- Passes ASTM F1670 Blood and Body Fluid Penetration
- Breathable microporous film laminate with spunbond non-woven texture
MediClean® Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate, Lemon Scent
MediClean Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate Lemon is a one-step, quat-based disinfectant that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, viruses, mold, and mildew, including H1N1 (Swine Flu).
- EPA LIST N: Disinfectant for use against SARS-COV-2, the cause of COVID-19
- Lemon scented
- pH: 12.4
- Variable dilutions
- Kills H1N1 (Swine Flu)
cs/20 42 Gal 3 MIL Debris Bag
These ultra-heavy-duty debris bags out-perform all major brands. Their proprietary blend of high-performance polyethylene resin and state-of-the-art processing technology gives these bags a strength advantage over thicker bags made from conventional material.
- Large 42-gallon size
- 32 x 50 inches
- 3-mil thickness
- 20 bags per box
ProWorks® Industrial Grade Nitrile Exam Gloves, 5 mil, Powder Free, Blue
Enjoy dependable hand protection with these disposable 100% synthetic nitrile gloves. Powder-free and latex-free, there is no risk of allergic reactions to natural rubber latex protein. These gloves provide protection from chemicals, solvents, grease/oil, and blood/bodily fluids.
- Latex- and powder-free
- Puncture resistant
- 5 mil thickness
- Micro-textured surface for a non-slip grip
- 100 gloves per box; 10 boxes per case
16" Rubber Knee Boot
These over-the-sock boots are made from one-piece injection molded PVC and feature pull-up and kick-off lugs and non-slip cleated soles. Perfect for working in wet, muddy conditions. Protects to just below the knee, making them ideal for water restoration work!
- 100% waterproof
- Seamless molded construction
- Anti-Skid™ outsole and heel
- Reinforced construction at critical stress points
- FOOT FORM contour insole