General Tools ToolSmart™ Video Inspection Camera, TS03
- Minimally invasive—camera is just 8mm wide
- 3.3-foot long probe for extended reach
- 960 x 240-pixel color LCD display
- Wirelessly connects to FREE ToolSmart app
- Batteries included
Put Hard-to-Reach Places in Plain View for Easy Inspections with the ToolSmart Video Inspection Camera!
This easy-to-use tool is designed to make inspecting inside wall cavities and ducting easier than ever.
The camera is small—just 8mm wide—so you won’t have to cut a large hole into a wall or duct in order to gain entry. Damage is kept to a minimum, ensuring patching is easy.
The camera is attached to a 3.3-foot long probe, giving you the reach you need to view suspected trouble spots in hard-to-access areas.
With built-in bright LED lights at the camera head, even the darkest areas are easily illuminated for a clear view.
Images are displayed on a color LCD screen, so you’ll see exactly what the camera sees. You can even wirelessly share the view to a second screen using the FREE ToolSmart app on your smartphone—an especially handy feature when the situation does not offer optimal viewing angles.
The ToolSmart app lets you save pictures and videos for accurate recordkeeping and documentation. Sharing details with clients and adjusters, creating accurate estimates, and organizing the information you need for thorough reporting is easier than ever.
- Camera-tipped Probe Type/Diameter/Length: Flexible-obedient 8mm (0.31 in) / 3.3 ft (1m)
- Probe Water/Oil/Dust Resistance: per IP67 standard
- Camera Field of View: 54°
- Camera Depth of Field: 1.2 in. to 10 ft. (30mm to 3m)
- Camera Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels (VGA)
- Camera Light Source: Four white adjustable-brightness LEDs
- Display Type/Size: Color TFT LCD/2.7 in. (69mm)
- Display Resolution: 960 x 240 pixels
- WiFi Range: 60 ft. (18m), max (unobstructed)
- Power Source: (4) “AA” batteries (included)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC) @15 to 85% RH
- Weight of Grip, Console and Probe: 12 oz. (340g)
- 6.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 in. (165 x 89 x 89mm)
- Three snap-on probe tip accessories (45º mirror, pickup hook, magnetic pickup)
- Four “AA” batteries
- User’s manual
|Prop 65 Text||This product can expose you to chemicals including di2-ethylhexylphthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Warranty Information||1 yea|