General Tools ToolSmart™ Infrared Thermometer, TS05
- Temperature range -40° to 1076°F
- 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio
- Hi-visibility white on black display
- Lightweight, easy to use
- Connects to your smartphone via free ToolSmart app
2016 ProTool Innovation Award Winner!
Measure Temperature and Connect Your Readings to Your Smartphone!
The ToolSmart Infrared Thermometer takes fast and accurate temperature measurements from a distance, making it easy to identify hot or cold spots, locate energy leaks around older windows and doors, and find drafts throughout a structure.
The ToolSmart Infrared Thermometer measures temperatures ranging from -40° to 1076°F. Readings are displayed on a large, easy-to-read screen in bright white digits on a black screen.
Readings can also be saved to your phone via the free ToolSmart app. You can conveniently use your phone as a second screen for easier visibility, a handy feature on two-person jobs. The app also lets you apply temperature readings to images for quick reference and accurate reporting/documentation.
The ToolSmart Infrared Thermometer is ideal for use by home inspectors, property managers, landlords, construction professionals, and restoration/disaster recovery pros.
- Measurement Range: -40° to 1076°F (-40° to 580°C)
- Measurement Resolution: 1o
- Distance-to-Spot Ratio (D:S): 12:1
- Emissivity: Fixed at 0.95
- Laser Class/Power/Wavelength: Class 3R<3mW/655nm
- Auto Power Off Trigger: Inactivity for 1 minute
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C) @ <90% relative humidity (RH)
- Power Source: “9V” battery (included)
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 5.3 x 1.4 in (170 x 135 x 36mm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz (158g)
- Measurement Accuracy: ±3°F (2°C) or ±2% of reading (whichever is greater) above 32°F (0°C); ±5°F (3°C) or ±2% of reading (whichever is greater) below 32°F
|Prop 65 Text||This product can expose you to chemicals including di2-ethylhexylphthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Warranty Information||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Model Number||TS05|
|IR Thermometer Distance To Spot||12:1|
|IR Thermometer Range||-40° to 1,076°F|