Generac GP17500E Portable Generator, 17500 Watts
- Largest portable generator on the market
- Provides 120V-20-amp, 120V GFI 20-amp
- 120V or 220V 30-amp single-phase
- Up to 15 hours of run time on single tank of gas
Never be without power on the job again!
This Generac portable generator is ideal for use on construction jobs, concrete surface prep jobs, or for use as a backup residential power source in case of power outages. It has enough power to start many 5-ton air condition units, plus it can provide power for up to 16 circuits.
This unit features a 50-amp high-power outlet, twist-lock plug, and GFCI protected duplex outlets, giving you plenty of power configurations and more usage options.
The GP17500E features Generac’s OHVI™ engine, which was designed specifically for generators. It incorporates full pressure lubrication with automatic style spin on the oil filter, resulting in an engine life that is three to four times longer than the competition.
Thanks to its low-oil-pressure shutdown mechanism, the GP17500E’s engine is protected from damage. Plus, this unit requires a significantly longer period between scheduled maintenance checkups.
With its large-capacity fuel tank, the GP17500E can run for up to 15 hours non-stop, giving you plenty of reliable power for an entire work day or overnight use.
The automatic idle control function helps to reduce fuel usage, ensuring gasoline isn’t wasted while the unit is idle. It also helps (along with the low-tone muffler) to reduce noise levels.
The GP17500E features a reliable electric start with battery included. You get hassle-free startup every time, day or night.
The built-in hour meter features maintenance reminders, helping you to know when the unit is in need of service. The fuel gauge lets you monitor fuel consumption at a glance, so you won’t be caught off guard.
Maneuvering the unit is easy thanks to its 12.3” pnuematic all-terrain tires. It rolls easily over uneven and rough ground. The heavy-duty, fixed handles and cradle are made from 1.25” hardened steel tubes (1/4” thicker than competing models). The frame is strong and durable, protecting the unit and giving you convenient hand-holds.
A built-in lifting eye makes it easy to hoist the unit and keep it secure on overnight construction jobs.
- AC Rated Output Running Watts: 17,500
- AC Maximum Output Motor Starting Watts: 26,250
- AC Voltage: 120/240 VAC
- AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- Rated VAC Amperage: 145.8 /72.9
- Max Rated VAC Amperage: 218.75/109.38
- Engine Displacement: 992cc
- Engine Type: OHVI
- Engine RPM: 3,600
- Recommended Oil: 10W-30 / SAE30
- Lubrication Method: Oil Pump
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Yes
- Choke Location: On Engine
- Fuel Shut Off: On Fuel Tank
- Starting Method: Electric
- Low Oil Shutdown Method: Low Pressure
- Battery Type 12VDC, Group U1, 360 CCA
- Battery Charger Input Jack Included
- Neutral Bonded to Ground: No - Floating Neutral
- Start Switch Type: Off/Run/Start Switch
- Switch Location: On Engine
- Fuel Gauge: Built-In Tank
- Fuel Tank Capacity Gal (Ltr): 16 (60.6)
- Run Time at 50% (Hours): 10
- Handle Style: Fixed
- Wheel Type: 12.3” Pneumatic Wheels
- Maintenance Kit: Included
- Residential 2 Year Ltd
- Commercial 1 Year Ltd
- Duplex 5-20R GFCI
- Duplex 5-20R 120V
- (2) 14-50R
- (2) 20A
- (3) 30A
- Hour Meter