FLIR Replacement Pins for MR06, MR07 & MR08
- Fits hammer, wall cavity, and combo probes
- Single-piece construction resists bending and breaking
- Smaller diameter pins cause less damage
- Sandblasted hardened steel
- Insulated with abrasion-resistant coating
These insulated 2" pins fit hammer, wall cavity, and combo probes. Their small diameter requires less force to drive the pin into the material being tested, plus causes less damage to the surface.
Made from sandblasted, hardened steel, these ultra-strong pins feature a single-piece design that prevents them from bending or breaking.
The abrasion-resistant insulation extends the full length of the pin, all the way to the probe connection. This ensures that even if you drive the pins all the way into the wall cavity, the drywall will not affect the measurement.