Fiberlock ShockWave Disinfectant & Cleaner
- EPA LIST N: Disinfectant for use against SARS-COV-2, the cause of COVID-19
- Quaternary ammonium chloride disinfectant
- pH: 11.7
- Variable dilutions
- Over 140 organism kill claims
One of the the most versatile disinfectants available!
Fiberlock ShockWave is an EPA-registered disinfectant, sanitizer, and cleaner designed specifically for mold remediation contractors. ShockWave is designed to meet all your disinfecting, sanitizing, cleaning, and deodorizing needs.
Strong enough to be used as a hospital grade disinfectant and has been specifically formulated to be used on both porous and non-porous materials.
Contains over 130 organism kill claims, including Aspergillus niger, Penecillium spinulosum, E. coli, Salmonella, HIV, Hepatitis-B, Herpes, Poliovirus, and many other pathogenic and environmental microbial organisms..
This concentrated formula will disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces and also sanitizes porous and semi-porous surfaces. ShockWave is especially useful as an all-in-one product for treating wood framing, carpets, and other porous and nonporous surfaces as part of a complete mold remediation project.
ShockWave is designed to be diluted two ounces per gallon of water, yielding 64 gallons of usable product per gallon of concentrate, making it an economical solution for your cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing needs. ShockWave is available in 1-gallon containers and in convenient 10-ounce bottles that make five gallons of usable product.
- Effective in 98% soil load
- Over 130 organism kill claims
- Effective in 781 ppm hard water
- Approved for use against H5N1 Avian Flu
- Sanitizes porous and disinfects nonporous materials
- Registered for sewage/black water remediation
|Disinfectants, General Purpose Cleaners, Quaternary Disinfectant, Sanitizers
|Spray, Wet Fog, Wipe, Wipe\Mop
|WTR GRM - Apply anti-microbial agent