Fiberlock IAQ 6500 is a black, mold-resistant coating for professional use that contains an EPA-registered, broad-spectrum fungicide to prevent mold growth on the surface of the cured film.
Fiberlock IAQ 6500 is a durable, flexible, permeable, 100% acrylic, water-based, semi-gloss coating that can withstand the moist, humid conditions present in environments conducive to mold growth.
Tested by independent and certified laboratories to prove resistance to mold growth on the surface of the coating, and has successfully passed both ASTM G-21 and ASTM D-3273 mold-resistance testing with the highest scores possible.
Recommended to deter mold growth on wood, plaster, wallboard, sheetrock, concrete, masonry block, primed metal and galvanized metal. IAQ 6500 can also be used on new structural materials to help prevent mold growth during building construction.
Fiberlock IAQ 6500 can be applied with:
• Synthetic, nylon or polyester bristle brush
• Synthetic Fiber 3/8”nap or longer roller
• 0.017 to 0.021 tips airless spray equipment
• Solids by Weight ± 2%: 34.8%
• Solids by Volume ± 2%: 31.1%
• Viscosity at 70°F: 90-95 Kreb Units
• Specular Gloss: 40º±3 @ 60º
• Flash Point: Non-combustible
• Shelf Life: 36 months in original sealed container
• Hard, Nonporous Surfaces 250-400 ft2/gal
• Porous Surfaces: 150-300 ft2/gal
Drying Times (@ 70 - 77°F , 50% R.H.):
• To Touch: 1 hours
• To Recoat: 4 hours
|Approved Use||Mold Remediation|
|Max Coverage Per Gallon||400|
|Xactimate Code||PNT S+++ - Seal the walls and ceiling with an antimicrobial coating - One coat|