FallTech Temporary Reusable Wedge Anchor
- For use in cured, existing concrete
- Can be used repeatedly
- Max capacity: 425lbs
- Tensile strength: min. 5,000lbs
FallTech 7440 is a reusable 3/4" multi-directional temporary anchor for use in existing cured concrete structures. Tensile strength rated to 5,000 lbs.
3/4" max hole diameter and 3" max hole depth.
Max user capacity is 425 lbs. In order to maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs. OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66. ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007.
- Unique engineered solution designed for use in cured, existing concrete
- Easy to install
- Can be relocated and used repeatedly
- Ideally suited for construction and maintenance applications
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.1
|Manufacturer Model Number||7440|