EZ‑ier Double‑Faced Tape
- Build containment areas in half the time
- Minimizes residue or damage to finished or unfinished surfaces
- Easy to apply and remove
- Available in 1" and 2" widths
EZ-ier Tape is both a masking tape and high-tack cloth tape in one convenient roll. It's perfect for quickly setting up poly sheeting to create a barrier on a job site. Simply adhere the masking tape side to a wall or other surface, and then press your poly sheeting to the high-tack side for a "no breach" seal that hold firmly, even in a negative pressure environment.
EZ-ier Tape is easy to apply and remove, and it minimizes residue and damage to finished or unfinished surfaces.**
- Remediation barriers
- Abatement barriers
- Dust barriers
- Drying chambers
- Maintenance barriers
- Painting barriers
- Privacy barriers
** Although EZ-ier tape is designed for a “clean remove” application, EZ-ier Products does not guarantee EZ-ier tape will not damage the surface. All paint, texture, and building materials are different. We suggest testing a like surface by applying a small piece and removing the tape as a test of the surface material.
Note: Initial assessment and condition of the surface will help determine and eliminate any potential damage.
We DO NOT recommend placing 2" EZ-ier Tape on windows where the masking tape side will be hit by direct sunlight.
How to Apply EZ-ier Tape:
- When applying EZ-ier tape, press firmly against surface.
- To assist in removing the release liner, use a sharp edge to gently “nick” the liner approximately 1 inch from the edge and pull the release liner from that point to remove.
- When removing the release liner DO NOT PULL OUT! Pull down.
- To assist in applying the containment barrier, remove the blue release liner in sections. This will reduce the chance of the containment material inadvertently sticking.
- The EZ-ier tape can be easily removed from the surface, but to ensure the surface is not damaged, remove by pulling down, not away from the surface.
Quick Set-up Instructions:
- Apply EZ-ier Tape to the wall, masking tape side down.
- Remove the protective plastic to expose the high tack cloth tape side.
- Adhere your poly sheeting to the sticky surface.
|Category||Double Sided Tapes, Preservation\Vinyl Tapes|