Endurable Polymer Pavement (3 GL)
- Two-component, water-based resurfacing system
- Incorporates sand or other filling material
- Fast drying–ready for light traffic in just 6–12 hours
- More cost effective than other overlay products
- Coverage: 50–200 sq ft per gallon
Transform a Surface in Hours for a Fraction of the Cost!
Endurable Polymer Pavement is a two-component, water-based resurfacing product that works faster and costs less than asphalt, concrete, or cement-based overlay system.
This unique product incorporates readily available sand or other fill material to create a durable surface that can receive stain and seal as soon as it is dry to the touch (less than 24 hours). When used in conjunction with Endurable stains and sealers, infinite appearance options are possible!
Endurable Polymer Pavement bonds well to almost any stable surface. It can even be applied directly over troweled concrete without grinding and used a cost-effective crack fill material. It can also be used with many different aggregates, chips systems, and decorative broadcast materials.
Not only does Endurable Polymer Pavement create a durable surface (a phenomenal 531 PSI over power troweled concrete), but it also has impressive chemical resistance. This resurfacing product is ideal for use in commercial and industrial applications, including areas where forklift traffic is common.
Endurable Polymer Pavement is easy to apply and requires only a fraction of the cost of other overlay products. It contains no toxic or flammable solvents and delivers long-lasting results.
- Coverage rates: 50 to 200 square feet per gallon (depending on porosity and texture of surface)
- Pot life: 45 minutes–1.5 hours (HIGH TEMPERATURES CAN LOWER POT LIFE. STORING PRODUCT ABOVE 80°FCAN LOWER POT LIFE OR RUIN PRODUCT)
- Dry time:
- Dry to the touch: 4 hours
- Light traffic: 6–12 hours
- Heavy traffic: 24–48 hours
- Full cure: Product will gain strength over the next several days and will reach full cure at 7 days. It is recommended to wait as many days as possible before driving over the product with vehicles or heavy equipment
- Shelf life: Minimum of 2 years in original container
- Storage: Store product between 40–90°F. Keep product free from excessive heat, moisture, and freezing
- Maintenance: Use mild detergent solutions, light vinegar solutions, or light ammonia solutions. It is recommended to seal with Endurable Concrete Sealer every 5 to 10 years.
Apply product to stable surface. Test areas are always recommended to confirm suitability of substrate and to achieve comfort level with application procedure.
- Product is a two-component system. Mix one part Component 1, one part Component 2, and one part water. Mix in a 5 gallon bucket with a mixing drill and paddle for a minimum of two minutes.
- Apply product with a magic trowel, hand trowel, roller, or other suitable instrument to achieve an even application that leaves between 1 to 4 mils of product on surface.
- After troweling a small area, allowing installer to reach the entire area with broadcast material. Suitable fill material includes base sand, quartz, or other suitable fill material. Broadcast fill until rejection.
- After applying 1 coat over the entire area, it is recommended to wait for product to dry until surface is hard enough to sustain light traffic. This is typically 4 to 6 hours. Then you may choose to repeat the process to achieve a second layer of ENDURABLE POLYMER PAVEMENT.
- After the product is dry enough to sustain light traffic, it may be stained with ENDURABLE CONCRETE STAIN.
- The final step is to apply two coats of ENDURABLE CONCRETE SEALER.
LIMITATIONS: Product must be applied properly to achieve optimal results. Product should not be applied over unstable surfaces. Product may yellow over many years on exterior applications. Therefore, it is recommended to use ENDURABLE CONCRETE STAIN and ENDURABLE CONCRETE SEALER to avoid visible yellowing on exterior jobs.
|Max Coverage Per Gallon||200|