Leather Master Ink Lifter
- Removes fresh ink from protected leathers
- Works best in conjunction with Protection Cream
- Easy to use
- For use on protected leather
- Not effective in removing permanent ink
This easy-to-use product is ideal for the removal of ink and lipstick from protected leathers. It works best with the use of Protection Cream on the leather first. Ink Lifter is designed for removal of recent (24-36 hours) ink marks on protected leather.This will not remove permanent markers from leather. This product is non-toxic and bio-degradable.
If used on Aniline (Type A) leather, this product may cause a dark spot. This should dissipate in 1-2 days. A ballpoint mark may fade somewhat or be removed completely.
- Pretest the leather to ensure colorfastness in a hidden area. Rub the product directly on the mark a few times or until you start to see the ink dissolve.
- Allow the product to sit for 15-30 seconds, and then wipe the ink and product away with a soft clean white cloth. You may rub the product into the ink mark with your finger to make the product penetrate better into the stain.
- It may be necessary to repeat this process.
- After removal of the ink, clean the area with Leather Master Soft Cleaner and allow to dry.
- As a final step, apply Leather Master Protection Cream.