PROSOCO Consolideck® GemTone Stain, Serpentine, 12 oz
- Some colors may be special order
- VOC compliant and low odor
- Easy application and fast drying
- Works on any age concrete floor
- Color can be added and blended
Consolideck GemTone Stain transforms dull gray concrete into decorative, low-maintenance finished concrete flooring. Apply penetrating GemTone Stains to concrete before hardening/densifying with Consolideck LS, then apply Consolideck LS Guard to enhance the color with a high-gloss protective finish.
This non-flammable, water-reducible formulation penetrates and colors cementitious surfaces without risk of etching the surface or corroding adjacent architectural metals. Use GemTone Stains alone or in layers over gray, integrally colored, acid-stained, or color hardened concrete to produce an unlimited range of color hues.
GemTone Stains are liquid concentrates in premeasured 12-oz packages. Adding one package to one gallon of fresh water makes a vibrant concrete stain. Concentrated GemTone Stain minimizes freight, handling, storage and container disposal costs.
Typical Coverage Rates
Coverage rate varies with concrete quality and porosity.
- 400-800 square feet per US gallon
- 37-74 square meters per US gallon
- 9-18 square meters per liter
- 500-1,000 square feet per US gallon
- 46-92 square meters per US gallon
- 12-24 square meters per liter
GemTone Stains are available in the following colors:
- Welsh Slate
- Red Rock
- Caribbean Blue
- Blue Stone
- Rose Quartz
- Brown Stone
- Copper Patina
- Light Roast
- Desert Sand
- Painted Desert
- Georgia Clay
- Ocean Blue
- Concrete Gray
|Max Coverage Per Gallon||400|
|Category||Dyes and Stains|