StoneTech® Heavy Duty Exterior Sealer, 32 oz (6 PK)
- Heavy-duty sealer designed for use on exterior stone
- Creates weather-resistant barrier
- Minimizes efflorescence
- For use on natural stone
- Coverage: up to 900 sq ft per quart
This heavy-duty, solvent-based sealer is designed to provide exceptional protection against water-based stains on exterior stone surfaces. It creates a weather-resistant barrier that can also minimize efflorescence, preserving the natural beauty of the stone.
This easy-to-use sealer has very little odor and low VOCs.
- Natural stone
- Tumbled stone
- Quart: 225–900 sq ft
- Gallon: up to 900–3,600 sq ft
Up to 10 years
Specific Gravity: 0.756
HMIS Rating: 2, 2, 0
Flash Point: 104°F
Caution: Always test product in a small, inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time before applying to an entire surface. This helps you determine the ease of application and ensure you can achieve the desired results. Allow all new grout installations to cure per the manufacturer's instructions before applying sealer.
StoneTech Professional BulletProof Stone Sealer can be used on natural stone such as granite, slate, travertine, tumbled stone, sandstone as well as masonry and concrete.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes, sealers, and coatings. Surface temperature should be between 50 °F and 80 °F (10 °C and 26.7 °C)
- Mask off any surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Liberally apply an even coat with a paint pad, paintbrush, paint roller or low-pressure solvent-resistant sprayer. Do not thin before using.
- Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 5–15 minutes; denser material may require more time for sealer to penetrate. During this time, distribute excess sealer over entire area to ensure even penetration.
- Thoroughly wipe the entire surface with a clean dry cloth to completely remove all excess sealer from the surface. DO NOT ALLOW EXCESS SEALER TO DRY ON THE SURFACE.
- A second coat may be needed for porous, absorbent surfaces and should be applied one hour after initial application as directed in steps 2–4.
- If sealer was not completely wiped off and a residue appears, wipe entire surface with a towel dampened with sealer. Use a white nylon pad to loosen residue and follow with a clean, white absorbent towel to remove.
- Do not walk on surface for at least 4–6 hours. Full cure is achieved in 24–72 hours.
- Rags and equipment that are wet with product may be flammable. Clean up promptly after job is complete. Clean equipment with mineral spirits and allow to dry in a well-ventilated area. Allow rags to dry in a well-ventilated area out of the reach of children and pets. When dry, dispose of in accordance with local waste disposal regulations.