Dri‑Eaz DrizAir 1200 Dehumidifier
- Commercial grade refrigerant
- 64 pints water removal at AHAM (80 °F/60% Rh)
- Maximum water removal 132.3 pints (15 gallons)
- Touchpad control console
- Rotomolded, high-density polyethylene housing
The Dri-Eaz DrizAir 1200 Dehumidifier is a proven favorite of water damage restoration professionals everywhere!
The DrizAir 1200 Dehumidifier from Dri-Eaz removes 64 pints at AHAM (80°F/60% RH) with a max removal of up to 15 gallons a day.
The DrizAir 1200 has a user-friendly touchpad control with a single easy-to-read digital display. Control settings with the four soft-touch control keys.
You can even choose from English, French, Dutch, or Spanish language options.
The rugged rotomolded polyethylene housing resists dents, chips, and cracks and easily handles the daily wear and tear of rough restoration work.
The 1200 features a compact, stackable size that conveniently fits on your truck and maneuvers easily around the job site.
Its professional look will enhance your professional reputation on every job site.
- Super convenient size
- Hot gas bypass for fast defrost
- Rugged rotomolded housing
- Electronic touch-pad controls
- Rigid handle - designed for stacking
- Semi-pneumatic wheels for easy transport
- Built-in ring for attachment of ducting for easy attachment of ducting
DrizAir 1200 Specs:
- Dehumidfier Type: Standard Refrigerant
- Height: 32 in
- Width: 20 in
- Depth: 19.5 in
- Use Weight: 80 lbs
- Water Removal Max (90°/90%RH): 132.3 pints
- Water Removal AHAM (80°/60%RH): 64 pints
- Operating Temperature Range: 33° - 100°F
- Compressor Type: 6,670 BTU Rotary
- Defrost Type: Hot gas bypass
- CFM Rating: 227
- Control Panel: Touch-pad
- Water Pump-Out: Centrifugal
- Drain Hose Length: 40 ft; Air Filter: HAF (High Airflow Filters)
- Wheels: Semi-pneumatic
- Handle: Rigid
- Stackable: Stack 2 untis for storage
- Housing: Rotomolded, high density polyethylene
- Power: 115 V, 6.4 amps