Dri‑Eaz Milgo Plus (Formerly Milgo QGC)
- EPA LIST N: Disinfectant for use against SARS-COV-2, the cause of COVID-19
- Dilutes 1:64 (Dependent on the application)
- pH: 12.4
- Kills Influenza A/Brazil (H1N1) Swine Flu
Milgo Plus is a powerful antimicrobial and concentrated sanitizer. It's a safe, one-step, hospital-grade disinfectant cleaner designed specifically for the needs of water damage restoration.
Milgo Plus inhibits growth of mold and mildew and handles tough odors like urine, sewage, and perspiration. It sanitizes porous and nonporous surfaces, and it can be used for general cleaning and disinfection.
Milgo Plus is a professional strength disinfectant cleaner that kills Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and protects against a wide range of other bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Milgo Plus kills Hepatitis C, Pseudomonas, Legionella, HIV-1, and many other potentially dangerous microorganisms- making it the ideal disinfecting tool anywhere cross contamination is a concern. EPA approved and available in all U.S. states. Check bottle label for specific instructions.
Features and Benefits:
- Intense cleaning power
- Sanitizes porous and nonporous material
- No added fragrance or color
- Profitable -- 64 applications per bottle
- Chemical Family: QUATERNARY GERMICIDAL CLEANER
- EPA Number: 70263-6-53440
- Active Ingredients: Octyl Decyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Dioctyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride
- pH: 12.4
Dilution Ratio: 1:64 (refer to EPA-approved instructions on label for specific application). Coverage contingent upon application and surface.
|Category||Disinfectants, Quaternary Disinfectant, Sanitizers|