Dri‑Eaz LGR 3500i Dehumidifier
- 170 pints water removal at AHAM (80 °/60% Rh)
- Maximum water removal of 240 pints
- 400 CFM; 10.5 amps
- Built-in remote sensing capability
- Displays system data in English, not codes
If you're a fan of the 2800i from Dri-Eaz, you'll simply fall in love with the new and improved version: the Dri-Eaz LGR 3500i. It offers all the same great features, plus it pulls over 23% more water (170 pints/day at AHAM). It offers the highest rental rate in its class for pints!
Just like the 2800i, the 3500i offers a digital control panel that displays inlet and outlet temperature and RH for easy monitoring. The digital humidistat provides ongoing humidity control. System messages are displayed in English -- not codes -- making the 3500i incredibly easy to use.
It's also compatible with the HygroTrac Remote monitoring system (purchased separately), so you can track operating conditions via the Internet and monitor multiple jobs in an instant.
Although the 3500i pulls more water and has a bigger blower, it comes in the same compact package as the 2800i. The heavy-duty rotomolded housing maintains a professional look, resists dents, chips, and cracks, and won't mar furnishings.
- Groundbreaking water removal rate - 170 pints at AHAM
- Automatic humidistat control
- Displays inlet and outlet temperature and RH for easy monitoring
- Digital control panel with plain-English system messages, not codes
- Wireless remote monitoring capable. Track operating conditions from any Internet connection with the HygroTrac Remote Monitoring System (purchased separately)
- Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing is easy to maintain and won't mar furnishings
|Category||LGR Refrigerant Dehumidifiers|