CRETE‑MAXX Minus 10 Formula (2 Kits)
- Epoxy mortar patch & resurfacer
- 100% solids
- Natural color
- Coverage per kit: 5.98 sq. ft @ 1/4"
- Recommended for areas exposed to freezing temperatures as low as -10°F
CRETE-MAXX Minus 10 Formula is an extreme solution to repair and cover your damaged concrete. Each pail contains individually packaged part A Resin and part B Hardener along with our uniquely specified Aggregate to ensure accurate mix ratios for maximum results.Designed for applications where temperatures are as low as -10°F.
CRETE-MAXX Minus 10 Formula is ideal for cold storage areas, freezers, and any other area where ambient temperatures are consistently below freezing. The low temperature formula also makes this your best option for general outdoor repairs during cold winter months.
Designed to fully cure at a fraction of the time.
- 100% solids by weight
- Provides a permanent way to patch or resurface damaged concrete
- Three components individually packaged within each pail to ensure accurate mix ratio
- Aggregate unique to the specified formula included within each pail to save money and time
- Easily installed by in-house personnel
- Self-Priming to reduce application time
- Compressive strength up to several times over that of standard concrete
- Extended shelf life in an unopened container
- Provides excellent impact and abrasion resistance
- Tooling easily cleaned with water upon immediate completion of the application
- Trowels like wet sand to completely fill the damaged area
- Provides a smooth level surface
- Can be installed at various depths to create or enhance slope
|Manufacturer Model Number||EX-CMM10F-EA|