PROSOCO Consolideck® SLX100® Water & Oil Repellent
- Resists water, oil, and food stains
- Provides long-lasting protection
- Compatible with lithium silicate hardeners and densifiers
- Better coverage rates than that of conventional silanes
- safe for use on surfaces subjected to vehicular traffic
Consolideck SLX100 Water & Oil Repellent from Prosoco penetrates into concrete substrate and provides long-lasting protection from water- and oil-based liquids. Its small molecular structure allows for maximum penetration at coverage rates higher than that of conventional silanes. Depth of penetration is controlled by the application rate (loading rate).
This modified “neat” silane system offers invisible protection and low volatility. It does not form a surface film or gloss. It provides excellent surface beading when compared to conventional “neat” silanes.
SLX100 is compatible with lithium silicate hardeners and densifiers, and it even works as an effective chloride screen that reduces surface erosion and corrosion of rebar in reinforced concrete caused by water and water-carried salts.
Though SLX100 offers excellent penetration into concrete substrate, it will not lead to trapped moisture. Treated surfaces "breathe," so this product will not interfere with other flooring systems. SLX100 normally not create color change, even on dense surfaces. It is appropriate for application to concrete which is cured, cured and honed, cured and polished, or cured and highly polished. SLX100 is also safe for use on surfaces subjected to vehicular traffic
Consolideck SLX100 Water & Oil Repellent is compliant with the following national, state and district AIM VOC regulations:
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- Maricopa County AZ
- Northeast Ozone Transport Commission
- Not recommended for asphalt or other non-masonry materials.
- Not recommended for below-grade applications or for use under hydrostatic pressure.
- Do not buff or burnish after application
- Always pre-test to ensure desired results before application to floors previously treated with Consolideck LSGuard
|Manufacturer Model Number