Chemspec® PreKleen Enzyme Soil Lifter (ESL)
- Powerful, grease-eating pre-spray that contains two powerful enzymes
- Liquefies proteins and suspends them for extraction
- pH: 8.0–9.0
- Safe on stain-resistant carpeting
- Dilute 2 to 3 ounces per gallon of hot water
Chemspec PreKleen Enzyme Soil Lifter (ESL) is a powerful grease-eating enzyme pre-spray that's perfect for removing greasy, ground-in food soils. This formula has been boosted with Biosolv® enzymes for superior performance. It saves you time and labor when cleaning restaurants, dining rooms, and cafeterias.
PreKleen's powerful enzyme action will digest the protein-based soils that detergents alone can’t remove. Ideal for carpet and upholstery cleaning in dining rooms, cafeterias, restaurants, and all eating areas around the home.
PreKleen starts working instantly—there's no down-time. Immediately upon touching the carpet, PreKleen begins to decompose and digest protein that bonds the soils to the carpet. By the time you start to clean the carpet, PreKleen has liquefied the greasy protein and holds it in suspension, ready to be washed away by the cleaning process.
- Carpet Pre-Spray: Mix 2 scoops (2 oz / 57 g) in 1 gallon (3.8 L) of hot water
- Inline Injection Sprayer: Mix 2 cups (450 g) in 5 quarts (4.7 L) of hot water. Shake well.
- Upholstery Wet- Cleaning Spray: Mix 1 1.2 scoops (1.5 oz / 43 g) in 1 gallon (3.8 L) of hot water. Spray lightly over soiled areas and towel or brush in.
IMPORTANT: For best results, use hot water (120ºF - 150ºF / 50ºC - 65ºC). Do not exceed 150°F (65°C).
After 24 hours, solution may show reduced enzyme action. For use on synthetic fibers only.
|Category||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC)|
|pH||8.0 - 9.0|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Chemical Type||Enzyme-Biological Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|