Chemspec® OneClean™ Traffic Lane Cleaner (TLC)
- Great TLC for commercial and residential jobs
- Loosens hard-to-remove soils
- pH: 9.5–10.5
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet and wool
- Dilute 12 ounces per gallon of water
Chemspec OneClean Traffic Lane Cleaner (TLC) is safe for use on both stain-resistant and non-stain-resistant carpets. It is especially effective on advanced generation stain-resistant carpets and even wool. OneClean TLC has been tested and evaluated by leading carpet manufacturers and WoolSafe USA, and all have found it to be a dependable, effective pre-spray.
When used as directed. OneClean will safely loosen hard-to-remove soils, suspending them in a free-rinsing solution so you can easily flush them away with your truck mount or portable extractor.
Combine Chemspec OneClean TLC with OneClean Carpet Detergent for the most efficient, residue-free carpet cleaning possible.
- For Truck mounts: Mix 3 cups per 5 gallons of water. Mix until dissolved
- For Portables: Mix 2 oz of OneClean per 5 gallons of water. Mix until dissolved
|Category||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC)|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet, Wool|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
|Manufacturer Model Number||POC24|