Chemspec® One Earth Heavy Duty Cleaner/Degreaser
- Multi-surface cleaner, including carpet
- Cuts through thick grease
- pH: 11.0
- ECOLOGO certified
- Dilute 2–4 ounces per gallon
This environmentally friendly degreaser effectively cuts through thick, greasy soils on multiple surfaces. It converts the toughest organic soils into free-rinsing soaps that are easily flushed away. One Earth Heavy Duty Cleaner/Degreaser contains no harsh solvents or detergents that may damage surfaces.
One Earth Heavy Duty Cleaner/Degreaser can be used to clean industrial floors, other heavily soils surfaces, and even shop tools. This versatile product can also be used as a pre-spray on carpet as well as with low-moisture cleaning systems.
Chemspec One Earth Heavy Duty Cleaner/Degreaser is ECOLOGO-certified for detergent-free cleaning.
Keep out of reach of children. Read directions carefully before using.
FOR GENERAL CLEANING:
For industrial, heavy duty applications: Dilute 2 oz. One Earth Heavy Duty Cleaner & Degreaser with 1 gallon of water. Damp wipe or rinse.
For extremely soiled areas: Dilute 4 oz. One Earth Heavy Duty Cleaner & Degreaser with 1 gallon of water. Apply to surface, allow a short dwell time and agitate with a brush or pad, then damp wipe or rinse.
FOR CERAMIC, CONCRETE AND GROUTED FLOORS:
- Post wet floor signs. Protect areas not being cleaned from overspray.
- Use a pressure sprayer to apply RTU solition to the surface. Use a coarse spray and do not generate aersol. Allow a 5 to 10 minute dwell time but do not allow solution to dry on the surface.
- For floors, use a rotarty buffer with a nylon grit brush to agitate surface. For counter tops and vertical surfaces, use a hand brush to agitate the surface.
- Use high pressyre water to rinse the surface. Be sure to vacuum all waster water. Inspect surface for standing water and remove. Rinse thoroughy.
Establish good drying conditions. If the surface has stains caused by rust or mineral residue, or if the grout must be brightened, use One Earth™ Concrete, Tile and Grout Brightener and follow the product's label directions. Follow the label directions for this product.
|Degreasers, Green\Environmentally Friendly
|Janitorial Use - General Cleaning
|Manufacturer Model Number