Chemspec® Kill Odor, Regular
- Eliminates protein-based odors fast!
- Destroys the source of the odors
- pH: 8.4
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Various dilution options
For powerful elimination of odors caused by bacteria, fungi, urine, vomit, smoke, rancid food, or other odor-causing substances, Kill Odor from Chemspec is an ideal product. Kill Odor contains Intersept, an EPA-registered antimicrobial shown to be effective against a wide range of odor-causing microorganisms.
Instead of pulling up soiled carpet, simply inject Kill Odor into the carpet backing or pad, and it will destroy odors that have penetrated the carpet's surface. It can also be applied as a pre-spray for on-location cleaning.
Use Kill Odor with confidence to remove odors from ceramic tile, concrete, wood, vinyl, plastic, marble and other hard surfaces. Wipe it on with a rag, sponge, or mop for excellent results.
- Truck Mounts: Dilute 8-10 oz to 5 gallons for truck mount stock solution.
- Portables: Dilute 1 oz per gallon.
For Use as a Pre-Spray:
- Dilution: Mix 1 qt (0.9 L) Kill Odor with 1 gal (3.8 L) water.
- Apply liberally with pump-up sprayer to affected area with a coarse spray. Caution: Do not use concentrated or diluted Kill Odor in a fogging machine.
- Allow to dwell, then clean. If odor persists, repeat procedure.
- If entire carpet needs treatment, the amount of product and dilution required depends on the strength of the odor.
|Category||Deodorizers, Fire and Smoke Odor Control Chemicals, General Odor Control Chemicals, Restroom Odor Control|
|Application Method||Spray, Wipe, Wipe\Mop|
|Approved Use||Janitorial Use - General Cleaning, Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|