Chemspec® Express Lane Traffic Lane Cleaner
- Perfect TLC for all commercial jobs
- Excellent grease-cutting power
- pH: 9.2–10.2
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Dilute 4–6 ounces per gallon of water
Chemspec Express Lane Traffic Lane Cleaner is ideal for restaurant carpet near cooking areas, offices of auto repair companies, commercial carpets, or any other type of carpet that is heavily soiled. It powers through stubborn greasy soils and rinses easily.
Unlike other products that need extended dwell time periods to emulsify heavy, greasy soils, Express Lane goes to work faster, helping you get through tough jobs without standing around waiting for chemical to work.
Express Lane contains dual surfactant/solvent blend that emulsifies soil, suspending it on the surface for easy removal during extraction, leaving no soil-attracting residues behind. This formulation combats greasy, oily soils, asphalt walk-off, and a variety of other water- and oil-based stains.
Although Express Lane is tough on soils, it is specifically designed to protect carpet finish, leaving carpets looking great.
With a 32:1 dilution, just a little of this ultra-concentrated product goes a long way.
- Routine jobs: Mix 4 oz in 1 gallon of water.
- Heavy jobs: Mix 6 oz in 1 gallon of water, pre-spray and allow 5 to 10 minutes dwell time.
- PowerForce/Hydro-Force: Dilute 48 oz in a 5-quart container.
|Category||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC)|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|