Chemspec® EncapBrite SR
- One-step, high-quality cleaning performance
- Clean 2,000–3,000 sq ft per hour
- pH: 8.5
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet and wool
- Dilute 12 ounces per gallon of water
Chemspec has combined two proven performers in a single product. EncapBrite SR gives you the superior bonnet cleaning power of EncapBrite plus the outstanding protection of "soil-resistant" retardant in one easy-to-use formula.
Using EncapBrite SR will significantly reduce cleaning frequency. It keeps soil and stain protection at peak levels to reduce re-soiling and helps you maintain optimum carpet appearance without spending a lot of your valuable time and labor on the job.
Because there is no measurable residue, re-soiling is retarded and carpet appearance is impressive. No residue means you can apply topical treatments, such as anti-static sprays and protectors, almost immediately.
This product cleans 2,000–3,000 square feet per hour and dries quickly. Plus, pre-spotting is virtually eliminated. EncapBrite mixes at 12 oz per gallon of water. Each diluted gallon covers 800–1,000 square feet.
Freeze thaw stable.
Bonnet cleaning is an interim-maintenance program typically used in commercial cleaning situations. It is considered a low-moisture cleaning system. This process only cleans the face fibers. It does not get a deep-down cleaning like shampooing and extraction does.
- Vacuum carpet
- Using a pump-up sprayer, apply diluted bonnet cleaner to carpet.
- Run a bonnet machine or a floor machine with a pad driver and carpet bonnet over the carpet. Flip bonnet over, or replace bonnet as it becomes soiled.
- The bonnet cleaning chemical will become a crystal upon drying. This dry crystal will be vacuumed away during daily maintenance
|Category||Bonnet Cleaning Chemicals|
|pH||9.0 - 10.0|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Bonnet Cleaning, Rotary Extraction|