Chemeisters Ink Eraser
- Removes ink without a trace
- Safe on most carpets and upholstery
- pH: 8.0
- Ready to use
A specialized product that will remove most types of ink from carpet and many upholstery fabrics without a trace.
Must be used with caution and all fabrics tested for at least 15 minutes before use. Ink Eraser may dissolve some Herculons, olefins, plastics, vinyls or acetates. Ink Eraser is safe on nylon and cotton. Apply straight, agitate with bone scraper, and extract. Do not mix with any other chemical.
Ink Removal from Carpet
Each manufacturer of ballpoint pen ink has its own patent on the ink they use. Since inks are all made differently from each other, some may respond positively to treatment while others may respond poorly.
- Apply ink remover to spot.
- Gently agitate area with a bone spatula, working from the outside of the spot to the center.
- Blot area carefully from the outside in with a spotting towel.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water. It may be necessary to repeat all steps if some ink residue is remaining.
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)