Betco Vanisher™ Linoleum Stripper
- Part of Betco's Defender Linoleum System
- Safely removes multiple coats of finish
- pH: 7.0–9.75
- For use on linoleum flooring
- Dilute 12–25 ounces per gallon of water
For maintaining linoleum floors, Betco Vanisher is ideal. This powerful product effectively cuts through and removes multiple coats of water-based, metal interlock acrylic floor finish from linoleum and marmoleum floors. It helps guard against discoloration and unsightly yellowing.
Its low-odor formula has a slight citrus fragrance that's not offensive or overpowering.
Vanisher is ideal for use in all types of markets, including healthcare, education, retail, and anywhere else linoleum floors are present.
Directions For Use
Read the entire label before using this product. Vanisher is recommended for removing multiple coats of water-based acrylic floor finishes from linoleum flooring.
- Sweep or dust mop floor to remove any large debris.
- For light to medium stripping, dilute 12 oz/gal (1:10). For heavy stripping, dilute 25 oz/gal (1:5) with cool water.
- Apply solution liberally to floor surface. Allow 10 minutes contact time. Be sure to keep surface wet at all times.
- Agitate with a low speed rotary machine, automatic scrubber, or stripping machine with a green pad.
- Pick up solution with a wet vacuum, automatic scrubber, or mop and bucket and thoroughly rinse the floor.
- Allow floor to dry completely before applying finish or sealer.
- No flood rinsing is necessary if surface appears free of dust and residue.
|pH||7.0 - 8.5|