Basic Coatings Intensive Floor Treatment
- Aggressive wood floor cleaner
- Removes ground in dirt and body oils
- pH: 12.0–14.0
- First step in the TyKote Dustless Cleaning System
- Dilute 32 ounces per gallon of water
Its formula offers a deep, intensive cleaning to remove the toughest dirt and grease in restaurants and household waxes, oils, and polishes.
IFT is the first step in the TyKote Dustless Recoating System. This is a vital step and should not be omitted from the TyKote Cleaning Process.
TyKote Finishing Process
- Prep & Clean - I.F.T. (Intensive Floor Treatment) provides unsurpassed cleaning in heavily soiled areas. Squeaky is then used to remove residue and prepare the floor. The genius of the system is in combining the chemical innovation Basic® Coatings is known for with the compact Dirt Dragon™ floor cleaning machine.
- Bond - TyKote® is the revolutionary way to prepare wood floors for recoating. Its exclusive properties act as the bonding agent between the existing floor and the new topcoat.
- Finish - Basic® Coatings StreetShoe® and StreetShoe® 275 offer unmatched beauty and durability. The flexibility of the TyKote® System enables it to be used with any Basic Coatings waterbased urethane finish.
|Shaw Approved, Wood Floor Cleaners
|Manufacturer Model Number