Bad Axe Particulate Conqueror
- Cleaning aid for remediation/restoration jobs
- Helps control airborne and surface particulates
- pH: 6.0
- Dilute 16 oz per gallon of water
- Use with wet fogger or spray
Improve Your Clearance Test Results Today with Bad Axe Particulate Conqueror!
Bad Axe Particulate Conqueror is a mild blend of uniquely charged surfactants that surrounds contaminants in the air and on surfaces, immobilizing them on surfaces to be cleaned before, during, and after the remediation or restoration procedure.
Bad Axe Particulate Conqueror is designed serve as a cleaning aid on remediation jobs. It assists with contamination control of the workplace and adjoining spaces.
This water-soluble resin can be fogged in the air or applied directly to surfaces.
Bad Axe Particulate Conqueror contains no heavy metals, no fragrances, is non-reactive, VOC-compliant, and corrosion- and abrasion-resistant.
Bad Axe Particulate Conqueror is ideal for use on remediation, demolition, and water- and fire-damage restoration cleanup. It’s suitable for both residential and commercial properties.
Dilution: 16 oz per gallon of water (1 part Bad Axe Particulate Conqueror to 8 parts water)
- Fog or mist into the air and on surfaces following the establishment of containment and after appropriate engineering measures are in place.
- Allow to dry.
- For optimal results, vacuum surfaces with a HEPA-filtered vacuum after product has dried. Run HEPA-filtered air scrubbers for a period consistent with industry standards.
- Always use proper PPE and approved respiratory protection during any project.
- Allow product to tack before demo, source removal, or testing.
- Re-apply as often as needed to control airborne particulates.
- Clean fogging or misting equipment with warm water after use.
|Mold Stain Removers
|Spray, Wet Fog
|Mold Remediation, Water Damage