Activated Carbon Filter for Dri‑Eaz HEPA 500 Air Scrubber (F397)
- Optional 2nd Stage Filter for the Dri-Eaz HEPA 500 Air Scrubber
- Listed Size: 16 x 16 x 1 inches
- Nominal Size: 15.7 x 15.7 x 0.8 inches.
This activated carbon filter allows the Dri-Eaz HEPA 500 Air Scrubber to capture a wide variety of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), including soot and smoke, food odors, fumes from paint and paint thinners, sewer odors, and many other compounds. Each filter measures 16" x 16" x 1".
The capacity of the carbon filter will vary widely depending on conditions, but it should be replaced when a decline of effectiveness is noted.
- Captures a wide variety of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Utilizes Extruded Activated Carbon – carbon pellets manufactured to uniform size helps to ensure maximum airflow and maximum contact
- Works by adsorption, carbon filtration’s natural ability to attract and hold gas and liquid molecules on its surface.
- One pound of carbon has 534,438 square yards of available surface – equivalent to the area covered by more than 100 football fields.
|Category||Air Scrubber Filters, Carbon\Charcoal Filters|
|Manufacturer Model Number||F397|
|Meta Title||Dri-Eaz HEPA 500 Activated Carbon Filter (F397)|