6 Dot Resin Bonded Diamond Polishing Tools
- Good stock removal for effective closure at each grit level
- Produces a long-lasting shine
- Area coverage/cost ratio is very competitive
Limited quantities remaining – once they’re gone, they’re gone!
These 6 Dot Resin Bonded Diamond Tools provide a superior, long-lasting finish on even the hardest concrete floors. They provide good stock removal for effective closure at each grit level.
Available in 100-1,500 grits.
Resin Bonded Tool Grit Sizes, Color, and Application:
- 100 Grit (Black) - Initial grit after 120 grit grinding stage. Leaves a matte finish
- 200 Grit (Blue) - Follows the 100 grit and leaves a closed matte finish
- 400 Grit (Red) - Follows the 200 grit and will leave a honed/silk finish
- 800 Grit (White) - Follows the 400 grit and will leave an economical, light reflective finish most popular in large area industrial and commercial applications
- 1500 Grit (Yellow) - Follows the 800 grit, producing a clear reflective shine, with reduced swirl effect. Ideal for decorative surfaces
|Category||6 Post Style Resin Tooling|