PROSOCO Consolideck® GuardEXT (5 GL)
- For outdoor use only
- Enhances stain resistance of exterior concrete
- Produces long-lasting protective shine
- UV stable—will not yellow, chip, or flake
- Extremely easy to apply
Consolideck GuardEXT from Prosoco is a durable, non-yellowing, protective coating that dramatically increases the stain resistance of exterior concrete paving. GuardEXT produces a long-lasting, tough protective shine that helps prevent problems associated with water penetration of concrete.
Ideal for steel-troweled, broomed, or stamped concrete, GuardEXT enhances the appearance of standard gray, chemically stained, integrally colored, and color-hardened concrete. This product adds depth and luster to colored concrete, including surfaces decorated with Consolideck ColorHard. GuardEXT is UV stable and will not yellow, discolor, peel, or flake.
Use Consolideck GuardEXT to protect new or existing concrete paving that is exposed to accidental spills of food or petroleum-based products. This low-odor formula applies easily with pump-up sprayers, and dries within 60 minutes.
Treated surfaces are easier to clean and maintain their slip resistance. GuardEXT keeps soiling and contaminants from penetrating, extending the useful life of floors—even those that have been hardened and dust proofed with Consolideck LS or Consolideck LS/CS.
GuardEXT is non-flammable, non-toxic, and water-based.
Consolideck GuardEXT is compliant with the following national, state and district AIM VOC regulations:
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- California Air Resources Board SCM Districts
- South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Maricopa County, AZ
- Northeast Ozone Transport Commission
- Only for use on outdoor horizontal concrete surfaces.
- Will not compensate for structural defects.
- Surfaces must be clean and in good repair before application.
|Concrete Protector, Floor Sealers