HydraMaster Poly Break Olefin Pre‑Conditioner (4 GL)
- Not for use on stain-resistant fibers
- Highly dilutable
- pH: 11.0-11.5
HydraMaster Poly Break Olefin Pre-Conditioner combines a special blend of solvents and emulsifiers designed to lift oily soil from olefin without causing resoiling.
- Specially designed to work on oil-loving olefin
- Alkaline pH of 11.5 neutralizes the tough acid soils
- Fast evaporating solvents prevent re-soiling
- Reduces yellowing caused by soil
- Concentrate dilutes up to 32:1
- High-powered surfactant penetrates the surface for deep-down cleaning
- Pretest for colorfastness.
- Mix Poly Break at a rate of 3-4oz per gallon in a tank sprayer or 1-1.5 quarts in 5 quarts of water if using a siphon sprayer.
- Pre-spray Poly Break on the traffic areas, let dwell for 5-10 minutes and extract with Hydra-Dri or Hydra-Clean.
- To neutralize alkalinity, rinse or post-spray with HydraMaster Rinse Out or ClearWater Rinse.
- pH in dilution is 11-11.5.
- Not for use on stain-resistant fibers.
- For best results, follow the standard carpet cleaning practices outlined in IICRC S001.
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
|Category||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC)|