3M™ 6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator
- One of the most lightweight respirators available
- Numerous cartridge/filter options; used with 3M™ filters and cartridges
- Reusable—just dispose of when used to capacity
Use the 3M 6000 Series reusable half Facepiece respirator with confidence in a variety of situations. It provides lightweight, comfortable protection against particulates, gases, and vapors according to NIOSH approval standards. It is also NIOSH-approved for negative pressure air purifying and supplied air dual airline applications.
This high-quality half facepiece accepts numerous cartridge/filters options, making it extremely cost effective. Simply disassemble, clean, and reuse it over and over again. Dispose of the the cartridges/filters when they've been used to capacity. The 3M 6000 comes with a reclosable storage bag, making it easy to keep it clean and dust-free in between jobs.
The swept-back design of the cartridges helps improve balance and visibility. The easy-to-adjust head straps ensure a snug, yet comfortable fit.
Can be used in combination with NIOSH-approved 3M™ 2000 or 2200 Series Filters or 6000 Series Cartridges and P100 Filter/Cartridges.
ImportantBefore using these respirators, you must determine the following:
- The type of contaminant(s) for which the respirator is being selected.
- The concentration level of contaminant(s).
- Whether the respirator can be properly fitted on the wearer’s face. All respirator instructions, warnings and use and time limitations must also be read and understood by the wearer before use.
Before use of these respirators, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented, meeting all the requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134, including training, medical evaluation and fit testing
|Half Face Respirators