Pyramex Cap‑Style Hard Hat (16 PK)
- Shell constructed from high-density polyethylene
- Universal accessory slots fit cap-mounted ear muffs and chin straps
- 4-point suspension system with "tuck away" straps
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2009 Standards, Type I, Class C, G, and E
- Soft brow pad is replaceable and washable
When working in rough environments where falling debris is a concern, be sure to protect yourself and be in OSHA compliance with this high-quality hard hat. The shell is made from high-density polyethylene materials and meets ANSI Z89.1-2009 Standards, Type I, Class C, G, and E.
This low-profile, cap-style hat features a 4-point snap lock suspension designed for maximum, all-day comfort. The "tuck away" adjustments make it easy to adjust the hat to the perfect fit and then tuck the straps securely out of the way.
On rainy days, the built-in rain trough on the sides and back of the helmet channel moisture away, keeping your head and neck dry.
This hard hat also comes with universarl accessory slots to fit cap-mounted ear muffs and chin straps.
The soft brow pad is both replaceable and washable. Replacement suspensions and headbands available
Five other colors available. Contact your Jon-Don Sales Representative at (800) 556-6366 to order other available colors.
|One Size Fits All