You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Are you struggling with your marketing? Tired of sending out ineffective postcards and flyers? Wondering why your website isn’t generating any action? Don’t waste another minute (or another dollar!) on your marketing until you've taken this one-day class.
Bill Yeadon, marketing expert and director of Jon-Don’s education division, will show you how to apply powerful and proven marketing principles to your advertising and get your phone to start ringing right away. By the end of the day, you will have developed a personalized 30-day marketing calendar and action plan you can use immediately.
Here's a brief look at what you'll learn thought this intense one-day seminar:
- Marketing messages that appeal to women, the dominant demographic
- How to create a killer business card
- Successful direct mail campaign strategies, e.g., postcards, flyers, EDDM
- How to design a winning website and use landing pages to showcase your expertise
- Effective marketing strategies for customer retention (now that you have them, learn how to keep them!)
- How to utilize social media to bring in new jobs (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- The right way to handle bad reviews online, keep your cool, and always look professional
- How to present additional services, such as Scotchgard™, odor removal, and hard surface cleaning, to grow your up-sale revenue
Qualifies for 1 IICRC CEC. No exam.
Class begins at 8:00am and ends approximately 5:00pm.
|Class Date||Class Location||Instructor||Price|
|Sep. 28, 2017||St. Louis, MO||Yeadon||$225|
|Feb. 22, 2018||Langhorne,PA||Yeadon||$225|
|Mar. 15, 2018||Atlanta, GA||Yeadon||$225|
|Apr. 12, 2018||Dallas, TX||Yeadon||$225|
|Aug. 9, 2018||St. Louis, MO||Yeadon||$225|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who should take the 1- and 2-day SFS classes?
Both SFS: Hands-On Marketing and SFS: Hands-On Operations are ideal for both new entrepreneurs or experienced business owners of carpet cleaning and restoration businesses. If you are struggling with your marketing or business operations, these classes will help you give you the tools and knowledge you need to create a more successful business.
Plus, these “mini” SFS classes are a great way to orient (and sell!) your key employees on SFS concepts and procedures.
Do the 1- and 2-day classes cover everything in the 5-day class?
No! The new shorter classes cover the most critical concepts of marketing and operations, but there is a great deal more that is covered in the 5-day SFS: Business Transformation class. In addition to more in-depth instruction on marketing and operations, the 5-day course also covers business financials and includes valuable digital resources, such as the 400 page SFS Class Workbook, the 900 page SFS Operations Manual, free lifetime membership in Jon-Don’s TIPS program, a 4 GB “Business on a Flash Drive,” and more!
Is there a discount if my spouse or partner wants to attend with me?
For SFS: Hands-On Marketing, a 2nd attendee from the same company saves $50 off the regular tuition.
For SFS: Hands-On Operations, a 2nd attendee from the same company saves $100 off the regular tuition.