Training Seminars and Events at Jon-Don
Seminar Categories Offered
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning SeminarsSee All
- Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT) Seminar
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning (UFT) Seminar
- Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician (CCMT) Seminar
- Carpet Repair Workshop
- CPA Commercial Carpet Care Seminar
- CPA Professional Carpet Care Seminar
- CPA Upholstery Cleaning
- Value-Added Service Technician Cleaning (VAST) Seminar
- GHS Information and Links to Training
Restoration SeminarsSee All
- Water Restoration Tech Course (WRT)
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT) Seminar
- Odor Control Technician (OCT) Seminar
- Mold Remediation Technician
- Mold Remediation Supervisor
- Contents Packout, Estimating & Invoice Strategies Workshop
- Next Steps: Water Damage Restoration—Is it time to expand?
- RIA Certified Mold Professional (CMP)
- RIA Certified Restorer Prep Class (CR)
- Totally Booked University - Restoration Strategies Seminar
The most successful technicians and contractors have more than just the best products and latest technology, they also have the most up-to-date training and education.
At Jon-Don, we firmly believe that you cannot out-perform your knowledge. That’s why we host over 400 teaching days in our state-of-the-art training facilities all across the country. Our seminars are taught by the most knowledgeable and respected instructors in the industry.
Technicians are encouraged to attend IICRC or IAQA certification courses to learn the technical skills they need for performing the daily tasks their job requires. In these seminars, hands-on instruction is combined with classroom discussion for the best learning environment possible.
In addition to technical certification courses, technicians, business owners, and managers are encouraged to attend a business development class, such as Strategies for Success (SFS) or Value Added Service Technician (VAST).
Strategies for Success (SFS) is a one-of-a-kind business development course. You won’t learn how to clean carpet or restore water damage in this seminar. SFS is designed to teach you how to run your company. From basic accounting to management of your staff, to marketing and sales strategies, the goal of this 5-day class it to supercharge your business and give you the tools to achieve success.
Ongoing business support for this course is provided through the SFS website at SFS.jondon.com. There you’ll find more real-world business-building advice created by other business owners just like you, as well as advice columns and one-on-one support provided by SFS instructors.
Value Added Service Technician (VAST) is a popular 1-day course that will transform the way both you and your employees think about your jobs. VAST is designed to show business owners how to empower employees, improve company morale, and use the principles of Value-Added Service to boost referrals and grow the business. Technicians will learn exciting service concepts that will turn them into experts at transforming customers into Customer Cheerleaders.
For the best education, training, and support for your business, Jon-Don is the professional’s preferred choice. We’re more than just a supplier; we’re your Partner for Success!