Training Seminars and Events at Jon-Don
The most successful technicians and contractors have more than just the best products and latest technology, they also have the most up-to-date training and education.
At Jon-Don, we firmly believe that you cannot out-perform your knowledge. That’s why we host over 400 teaching days in our state-of-the-art training facilities all across the country. Our seminars are taught by the most knowledgeable and respected instructors in the industry.
Technicians are encouraged to attend IICRC or RIA certification courses to learn the technical skills they need for performing the daily tasks their job requires. In these seminars, hands-on instruction is combined with classroom discussion for the best learning environment possible.
In addition to technical certification courses, technicians, business owners, and managers are encouraged to attend a business development class, such as Strategies for Success (SFS) or Value Added Service Technician (VAST).
Strategies for Success (SFS) is a one-of-a-kind business development course. You won’t learn how to clean carpet or restore water damage in this seminar. SFS is designed to teach you how to run your company. From basic accounting to management of your staff, to marketing and sales strategies, the goal of this 5-day class it to supercharge your business and give you the tools to achieve success.
Ongoing business support for this course is provided through the SFS website at SFS.jondon.com. There you’ll find more real-world business-building advice created by other business owners just like you, as well as advice columns and one-on-one support provided by SFS instructors.
Value Added Service Technician (VAST) is a popular 1-day course that will transform the way both you and your employees think about your jobs. VAST is designed to show business owners how to empower employees, improve company morale, and use the principles of Value-Added Service to boost referrals and grow the business. Technicians will learn exciting service concepts that will turn them into experts at transforming customers into Customer Cheerleaders.
For the best education, training, and support for your business, Jon-Don is the professional’s preferred choice. We’re more than just a supplier; we’re your Partner for Success!
Seminar Categories Offered
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning SeminarsSee All
- Steps to Success
- CPA Upholstery Cleaning
- GHS Information and Links to Training
- Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT) Seminar
- Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician (RRT) Seminar
- Carpet Repair Workshop
- Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician (CCMT) Seminar
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning (UFT) Seminar
- Value-Added Service Technician Cleaning (VAST) Seminar
- CPA Commercial Carpet Care Seminar
Restoration SeminarsSee All
- Water Restoration Tech Course (WRT)
- Florida State Licensed Mold Professional CEU Training
- Fire and Smoke Technician (FST) Seminar
- Odor Control Technician (OCT) Seminar
- IAQA Mold Remediation Technician Seminar
- IAQA Mold Remediation Supervisor Seminar
- Mold Restoration Technician
- Mold Restoration Supervisor
- Restoration Training Center: Large Loss Seminar
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Safety Seminar