Founded by John and Nick Paolella in 1978, Jon-Don is a leading supplier of equipment and supplies for Disaster Restoration Contractors, Abatement Contractors, Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning Professionals, In-House Service Providers, Building Service Contractors, and Specialty Concrete Flooring Professionals.
Jon-Don is a leading distributor in a $23 billion industry and is focused on partnering with its customers for mutual, long-term success. Jon-Don serves a number of industries that include but are not limited to the following:
- Restoration/Disaster Recovery – Jon-Don’s customers deal with the headline news when disasters strike residential or commercial structures. Whether it is fire, flood, or mold remediation, professional contractors use Jon-Don’s products and training to restore buildings and lifestyles to pre-disaster conditions.
- Abatement – As a strategic supplier for the abatement industry, Jon-Don offers an extensive inventory that includes containment supplies, caution signs, personal protective gear, specialty chemicals, meters and testing equipment, and more. When safety and reliability are of the utmost concern, abatement professionals across the country turn to Jon-Don for the tools and products that help them improve indoor environments.
- Carpet Cleaning – With carpet covering more than 70 percent of the floors in homes and businesses, there is a strong need for professional cleaning to maintain a pleasant appearance, preserve investments in floor coverings, and provide healthy environments. Jon-Don offers the most extensive product selection of any supplier nationwide, including specialty products and procedures for the carpet used in restaurants, transportation facilities such as airports and bus terminals, and healthcare institutions. Today, Jon-Don holds the highest name recognition in this market and is the largest carpet cleaning equipment supplier in the country.
- Janitorial/Building Maintenance – Building service contractors and in-house service providers represent a large segment of the broader janitorial industry. From maid staffs in the hospitality industry to janitorial contractors in schools, businesses, and governmental institutions, the services these individuals provide directly impact the health and safety of building occupants. The size of this market and the breadth of products and services required allow for tremendous growth potential, and Jon-Don is focused on expanding this portion of its business.
- Specialty Concrete Flooring – Polished concrete floors and concrete epoxy coatings are gaining in popularity as a preferred flooring solution in homes, retail stores, commercial institutions, and industrial facilities. Unlike traditional floor coverings, concrete flooring lasts longer, requires less maintenance, and is less likely to end up in a landfill. Jon-Don is expanding its product and service selection to accommodate this growing market segment.
Exceptional Shipping Power and Order Fulfillment
Over the years, Jon-Don has strategically expanded its distribution centers and stores to better serve its customers nationwide. Jon-Don offers same-day shipping to the largest one- and two-day delivery area of any supplier.
State-of-the-Art Training and Education
Jon-Don’s distribution centers and stores are equipped with state-of-the-art training facilities that host numerous technical and business education opportunities for customers across all industries. Jon-Don’s knowledgeable instructors provide hands-on training combined with classroom discussion to offer the most effective learning environment.
Factory-Certified Repair and Warranty Service
Equipment repairs are an integral part of Jon-Don’s service offering. Jon-Don recognizes the importance of quality repairs with quick turnaround times to ensure customers can successfully operate their businesses. The Equipment Service and Repair Department performs repairs on the complete spectrum of commercial cleaning equipment for the industries Jon-Don serves.
From education and marketing materials to equipment and chemicals, Jon-Don’s extensive product offerings are available in its catalog or on the Internet. Customers can place orders online, in one of the retail facilities, or by phone with a knowledgeable customer service representative.