Mastic, Oil and Glue Removal Chemicals
Carpet adhesive, mastic residue, tar, thick glue, grease, and oil are some of the most common and most challenging concrete contaminants to remove. Jon-Don is fully stocked with the right products to remove these substances and more from concrete.
SENTINEL SC-200 No Odor Mastic Remover is an economically priced, no-odor mastic remover made specifically for the removal of black mastic commonly found under 9" and 12" vinyl floor tile.
- Economical formula
- No-odor formula
- High coverage rates (80–150 sq ft)
- Removes black mastic
- Flashpoint: 200°F
SENTINEL SC-170 Low Odor Mastic Remover is an economically priced, low odor mastic remover made specifically for the removal of black mastic commonly found under 9” and 12” vinyl floor tile.
- Coverage rate of 80–150 sq ft per gallon
- Removes black mastic
- Contains less than 5% VOC content by weight
- Meets requirements of California Air Resource Board (CARB) and Ozone Transport Commission
SENTINEL 909 Soybean Degreaser & Mastic Remover is a biodegradable, soybean-based, no-odor solvent cleaner for the removal of black asphalt based mastics, yellow carpet adhesives, grease, lubricants, inks, and other petroleum-based residues.
- Biodegradable, soy-based product
- Quickly penetrates thick mastic, adhesive, and grease
- Rinses easily
- Coverage rate: 100–200 sq ft/gal
SENTINEL 626 Carpet & Sheet Vinyl Adhesive Remover is a powerful, water-based, biodegradable formulation designed specifically for quickly removing latex, acrylic and pressure sensitive adhesives from concrete, terrazzo, ceramic and vinyl tile or wood substrate.
- Quickly removes latex, glues, and other adhesives
- Biodegradable and non-hazardous
- Non-flammable and water-based
- Ready to use
- Coverage: 70 sq ft/gal for adhesive removal
LSKlean contains a lithium-silicate hardener/densifier that maintains concrete hardness as it cleans. LSKlean ensures the highest appearance and performance standards for all indoor concrete flatwork.
- Use 1–2 times per week on polished concrete for best results
- pH: 11.0
- Cleans and degreases
- Conditions and densifies polished concrete
Starting at: $2.84
- 70 percent more effective than citric and glycolic acids!
- 50 percent more effective than phosphoric acid!
- Low odor; non-fuming
- Safe for most metal surfaces
An environmentally responsible alternative to industrial degreasing solvents, Consolideck Cleaner/Degreaser is specially formulated to cut through and emulsify greasy fuel and oil residues, adhesive tape residues, paint residues, rubber tire marks and scuffs, and atmospheric soiling on concrete floors.
- Cuts through greasy, oily residue on concrete floors
- Safer alternative to traditional solvents and harsh acids
- pH: 8.0–9.0
- Highly concentrated; dilute 4 parts product to 200 parts water
- Non-flammable and water soluble
Starting at: $51.75
Consolideck Cure & Seal Remover from Prosoco removes the toughest high-solids cure and seals from concrete flatwork. Prepares concrete floors and exterior flatwork for hardening and densifying or other penetrating protective treatments, as well as grinding, polishing and staining.
- Removes tough high-solids cure and seals
- Prepares concrete floors for densifying
- Easy to use
Easy-to-use Consolideck Wax & Cure Remover quickly removes a variety of floor waxes and acrylics—including cure and seals—from concrete. Treated surfaces are left free of old coatings that can block treatments from penetrating, or clog up the heads on grinding and polishing equipment.
- Quickly removes floor waxes and acrylics from concrete floors
- Prepares floors for hardening, densifying, grinding, and polishing
- Low odor; safe for interior use
- Will not affect concrete color
- Complies with all current VOC regulations
Consolideck PreKlean is a concentrated cleaner designed to remove laitance and residual surface salts often associated with blanket curing on newly installed concrete floors.
- Removes laitance and salts left by blanket curing on new concrete floors
- Highly concentrated
- pH: 4.8
- No odor
- Apply through an auto scrubber
Starting at: $131.07
Mastic removal taken to a whole new level! BEAN-e-doo Mastic Remover makes the removal of asbestos mastic, carpet mastic, and ceramic tile mastic clean, quick, and easy. This soy-based product liquefies tough mastic coatings for easy, efficient removal.
- Soy-based product
- Virtually no odor
- No grinding or dust
- Easy to use
Starting at: $37.75
Want a better way to remove paints, urethanes, acrylics, epoxies, and enamels without the back-breaking work of sanding and chiseling? Made with 100% American Grown Soybeans, Blue Bear 600GL (SOY-Gel) does all that and more!
- Formerly known as SOY-Gel Paint and Urethane Remover
- pH: 8.1
- Low odor
- Covers up to 200 square feet!
Starting at: $71.35
Blue Bear 700DG, formally known as EMERGE, is a concentrated surface cleaner and degreaser that cuts through stubborn grease, oil, dirt, and grime. It is ideal for use as a final cleanup step after removing mastic, paint, and adhesives from hard floor surfaces.
- Formerly known as EMERGE Degreaser
- Less than 0.5% VOC; low odor
- pH: 12.18
- Environmentally friendly
- Ultra-concentrated formula
MR-SURFACE is a powerful product that contains live strains of bacteria/microbes that literally digest hydro-carbon-based oils, removing oil from a number of surfaces quickly and easily. The microbes in MR-SURFACE will not etch concrete, and are effective on oil stains new or old.
- Removes surface oil stains from a variety of surfaces
- Ideal for concrete and other porous surfaces
- Will not etch concrete
- Ready to use microbe-based formula
M-Flush is a single-component liquid polymer that is specifically designed to maintain and flush dual-component pump dispensing systems. It will also remove cured materials, such as polyureas, polyurethanes, and epoxies, that have built up on equipment, tools, tanks, and pump parts.
- Designed to flush and maintain dual-component pump dispensing systems
- Will remove polyureas, polyurethanes, and epoxies
- Can be used for both parts and tank cleaning
- No VOCs; low to no odor
Starting at: $65.65