PROSOCO Consolideck® PreKlean Concrete Cleaner
- Removes laitance and salts left by blanket curing on new concrete floors
- Highly concentrated
- pH: 4.8
- No odor
- Apply through an auto scrubber
Laitance and residual surface salts, often associated with blanket curing, can interfere with the penetration, bond, and effectiveness of hardeners, densifiers, and other flooring treatments.
Thankfully, Consolideck PreKlean from Prosoco was specially designed to remove these contaminants, which are typical of newly installed concrete floors.
No-odor PreKlean is ultra concentrated for economy, transport, and storage. This product can be easily diluted with water at the job site and is ideal for application through an auto scrubber. Coverage varies based on concrete texture and porosity but averages between 600-1200 sq ft per gallon on concentrate.
Use Consolideck PreKlean immediately after removing curing blankets, or within 3-7 days of installation, or any time thereafter for fast, easy removal of laitance and surface salts.
Consolideck PreKlean is compliant with all national, state, and district VOC regulations.
- After removing curing blankets, scrub and vacuum area with clean water.
- Apply PreKlean while scrubbing with squeegee up. Limit application of PreKlean to an area that can be cleaned and scrubbed within 10-15 minutes.
- Scrub while removing PreKlean from the floor with vacuuming.
- Rinse with clean water.
Mop or Spray Application
- After removing curing blankets, rinse area with clean water.
- Apply diluted PreKlean with a clean mop or sprayer.
- Let cleaner dwell for 15 minutes.
- Scrub with a deck brush or stiff bristle broom.
- Mop up spent cleaner.
- Rinse with clean water and mop.
Clean tools and equipment with soap and water.
|Application Method||Spray, Wipe, Wipe/Mop|
|Manufacturer Model Number||46040|