How can I get free shipping on this item?
You get free shipping on this item!
Durable and versatile for all heating applications
Versatile heavy-duty air heaters bring efficient heat to various workspaces. Indirect-fired air heaters produce clean, dry, safe heat offering an ideal environment for a variety of construction, residential, and restoration applications without the use of an open flame, combustion by-products, or moisture.
- Dedicated second blower for combustion enables units to run at 85% efficiency, one of the highest in the industry.
- Features 2-stage burner with optional setting for fuel savings during low heat demand
- Includes safety locking device to keep valve from moving once set
- Burner head and gas pipe assembly are made from 100% stainless steel for long life
- Robust design features heavy-duty package with lifting bail, fork pockets, and adjustable handle
- Larger pneumatic tires make this unit portable and easy to position around the job site
- Machines come standard with -40 °F cold weather kit
- Quiet - Only 76 decibels at 1 meter (normal conversation is 70 dB)
- Supply air adapters are available in 20", 16", and 12" sizes and are designed to be easily interchangeable.
- Optional return air adapter allows adjustable recirculation of warm inside air, resulting in fuel savings and even temperatures
- Machines are CSA approved
- Also available in natural gas/propane (Contact your Jon-Don Restoration Representative for more information)
- 1 x 20" Supply Air Adapter (Included)
- 2 x 16" Supply Air Adapter (Included)
- 3 x 12" Supply Air Adapter (Included)
- Return Air Adapter (Not Included - Call For Pricing)
- 1 section of 20” x 25’ Heat-Resistant Ducting (Depending on option selected) (Not Included - Call For Pricing)
- 2 sections of 16” x 25’ Heat-Resistant Ducting (Depending on option selected)(Not Included - Call For Pricing)
- 3 sections of 12” x 25’ Heat-Resistant Ducting (Depending on option selected)(Not Included - Call For Pricing)
- Thermostat Control(Not Included - Call For Pricing)
- Additional Information
Length x width x height: 85 x 34 x 52.5 in
Shipping size: 86 x 30 x 50 in
Dry weight: 456 lb
Shipping weight (including packaging): 504 lb
Fuel input: 412,682 BTU/hr
Heat output: 341,288 BTU/hr
Heater efficiency: 85%
Airflow: 3760 CFM
Fuel tank capacity: 58.5 US gal
Fuel consumption: 2.97 US gal/h
AC voltage: 120 V
Blower type: 1 HP Axial
- Xactimate Information
Xactimate Code: WTR FURN40
Average Rate (2013): $830.00 + Set Up + Fuel
Amps 15 BTUs 412,682 Powered By Diesel CFM (Max. Airflow) 3500 - 4000 Brand Wacker Neuson Volts 110/120 Category Indirect Fired Heater Condition new