OmniTec Vulcan Electric Heater
- Up to 37,000 BTUs
- Variable 100-475 CFM for safety and efficiency
- 200-240V / 50-60 Hz / 50 Amp max
- Compact Design
The Vulcan is an electric heat drying system for structural drying that is compact and powerful. Loaded with 37,000 BTU's of heat power, the Vulcan offers a wide range of air flow options and precise controls for safety and efficiency.
In an industry-wide move towards using heat and airflow to increase the evaporation rate of moisture in materials, OmniTec Design Inc. leads the way. The Vulcan is the smallest, yet most powerful electric drying unit on the market today. Our electric heat drying system is a compact and powerful tool for structural drying, sanitizing with heat and space heating. Two versions of the Vulcan are available with 11 KW heaters and integral variable speed blowers, specifically designed to work well with modern LGR dehumidifiers and other specialty drying equipment.
- Heater can deliver 180⁰F hot air with a temperature rise of 95⁰F at 350 CFM airflow
- Produces 37,000 BTU output with 6 individually controlled heating elements
- A high static pressure blower with adjustable airflow from 100 to 475 CFM
- Panel mounted programmable temperature controller
- Thermocouple probe with 25 ft extension, can measure air or material temperature for efficient and safe heat control
- Highly portable at only 63 lbs with a compact housing size of 30" x 11" x 18"
- Filtration: Primary/Secondary filter - 12" x 12" x 2" MERV 11 pleated filter, optional - 12" x 12" x 2" carbon filter for odor control
- Cabinet: Aircraft grade aluminum, closed end rivet construction., hospital-grade non-marking 3" casters for ease of movement, rubber coated handles
- Controls: Variable speed controller, digital hour meter, digital temperature controller w/ 25' thermocouple sensor, auto/manual temperature control, individual switches for each of the 6 heating elements
- Power Requirement: 200-240VAC / 50-60 Hz / 50 Amp max
- Outlet Ring Size: 10" diameter
- Inlet Ring Size: 10" diameter
- Outlet Air Temperature: 180°F
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 140°F
|Amps||10 - 50|
|Warranty Information||One year 100% of Parts and Labor|
|Manufacturer Model Number||OVH230-001|